Why use blue light blocking glasses?
Junk light has a big impact on your sleep. Your body, and especially your day-night rhythm, is sensitive to light and the different colours of light. For example, light determines the production of your natural sleep hormone melatonin. Blue light stops the production of melatonin. During the day, when your body expects the most blue light, you stay awake. In the evening you want to avoid blue light to fall asleep easily.
Artificial lighting and screens of electronic devices often emit a lot of blue light. That's why the use of such lights or devices at night can disrupt your sleep. This can be an issue if you have LED lamps in your house or use screens shortly before bedtime.
Why choose TrueDark Twilight Fitovers?
TrueDark is one of the best brands currently available. Twilight Fitovers block 95% of blue, green and violet light. These colours of light have the most effect on melatonin production.
These fitovers are designed to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses for maximum coverage. Lightweight waterproof polycarbonate frame.
The patented TrueDark glasses are made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate and are fully coloured. The fully coloured lenses do not lose their effectiveness when scratched and also protect against UV radiation.
The TrueDark Twilight Fitovers come in a foldable hard-shell glasses case with a microfibre cleaning cloth.
All the benefits of these TrueDark Twilight Fitovers
- To be used over your prescriptions glasses
- Blocks 95% of blue, violet and green light
- Protects against light that disrupts melatonin production
- Useful in the evening when you can't avoid artificial light
- Suitable for m/f
- Scratch-resistant, polarised, fully coloured lenses
- Recommended by Dave Asprey
Wear TrueDark Twilight Fitovers 30 to 120 minutes before bedtime to protect your melatonin production from junk light. Useful when you:
- still use screens or have bright lights on in the evening
- change time zones or want to adjust your day-night rhythm
- when you want to sleep when it is still light outside, for example during long summer days
You can use the TrueDark Twilight Fitovers in combination with the TrueDark Daywalker Fitovers for 24-hr coverage.
- Do not use these glasses while driving or operating heavy machinery or other operations that suffer from fatigue, change in depth of vision or changes in the colour spectrum.
- Avoid using TrueDark Twilight Fitovers if you work at night or need to concentrate heavily.
5836 S 228th Street
Kent, WA 98032
5405 AC Uden