Why use Rainforest Foods spirulina tablets?
Rainforest Foods spirulina tablets contain 100% organically grown spirulina algae and are rich with 40 nutrients, which makes them the highest concentration of protein (64%) in the world.
What makes Rainforest Foods spirulina tablets so unique is that it only exists of one ingredient, spirulina algae of the highest quality. That’s it. Nothing else. No sugar, no caffeine, no gluten, no soy, no additives, no GMO, no preservatives, no binders, nothing artificial, nothing added, nothing subtracted. The spirulina is grown on an island in the South-Chinese Sea and guaranteed to be safe. The spirulina is dried by spray evaporation, so all the nutrients and enzymes stay intact.
Taking Rainforest Foods spirulina tablets is easy and fast. Unlike energy drinks or protein drinks, spirulina tablets don't need to be served cold; unlike gels, they don't cause stomach distress, and unlike protein powders, they don't need to be mixed.
Most important advantages:
- High Protein Snack (100% of the protein is bio-available)
- Raw food
- (mini) Meal Replacement
- Safe for Children
- Spirulina contains Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, iron, and iodine.
- Vitamin B2, iron and iodine contribute to a normal energy-generating metabolism.
- Vitamin B2, B6 and iron contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B2, B6 and iodine contribute to normal nervous system functions.
- Vitamin B6, D and iron contribute to normal immune system functions.
- Iron and iodine contribute to normal cognitive functions.
Algae & protein
100% of the protein in the Rainforest Foods spirulina tablets is bio-available. In other words, your body absorbs ALL of it. Proteins in cracked spirulina cells are easily accessible to the body and are broken down well with the digestive enzymes human possess. This makes spirulina protein easily digestible into amino acids compared to other plant-derived or animal proteins.