Ingredients & Usage
Take 1-2 pumps three times a day. Mix it with water or take it directly in the mouth.
Alternative: take 2-4 pumps in carbonated water during and after meals and when needed for digestive comfort.
Take Dr. Shade's Bitters #9 preferably on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before a meal.
Two pumps give a dosage of 1 mL.
One bottle of Quicksilver Scientific Dr. Shade's Bitters #9 contains 50 mL, sufficient for 50 doses.
|Ingredients per dose
|Phosphatidylcholine (from purified
sunflower seed lecithin)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
extract (aerial parts)
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) extract
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea) extract (root)
- Burdock (Arctium) extract (root)
- Solidago virgaurea extract
- Sweet orange essential oil
- Myrrh essential oil
- Juniper essential oil
- Clove essential oil
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Additional ingredients: glycerin, water, ethanol, vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols), acacia gum
Quicksilver Scientific Dr. Shade's Bitters #9 is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of herbal preparations and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
1376 Miners Dr #101
Lafayette, CO 80026
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden