Why Powerlogy Power Butter Almond Butter
Powerlogy Power Butter is almond butter made from organic Sicilian almonds (99.8%) and sea salt (0.2% for the taste). The almond butter has been carefully processed to preserve as much nutritional value as possible and to be as tasty as possible. The butter is creamy with small chunks of gently roasted almonds for a nice crunch. The butter does not contain any added sugar.
Almonds are a nutrient-rich keto and paleo snack
Following a paleo or ketogenic/low-carb diet limits the available snack options. Nuts are one of the go-to snacks for many people. Almonds are versatile nuts with excellent nutritional value.
Almonds contain a large number of vitamins, such as B1, B2, B3 and E. Almonds are also rich in minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium.
In addition, the ratio of protein, fat and fibre makes almonds a filling and nutritious snack. Per 100 grams you have about 20 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat and 10 grams of fibre. As with many nuts, the fat in almonds consists mainly of unsaturated fats.
Tested for damaged fats and fungal toxins
Unsaturated fats are healthy, but only if they are still intact. They are much more sensitive to oxidation than saturated fats. Oxidation occurs, among other things, when unsaturated fats are heated. It is therefore particularly important to choose fresh, unheated (or gently roasted) nuts.
To optimise quality and health, Powerlogy tests the almond butter for oxidation damage of unsaturated fats and mycotoxins. Mycotoxins are poisons made by fungi that can be very harmful to human health.
Nuts are particularly sensitive to toxin-producing fungi. Therefore, the careful selection of high-quality almonds and thorough testing is of great importance.
Great Taste Awards 2015: Not only healthy, but also very tasty!
The Powerlogy Power Butter has been awarded one Star at the Great Taste Awards in 2015. At the Great Taste Awards, products from small producers are tested annually for taste.
The products are blind-tested by at least eight specialists, including top chefs. These experts assess the products based on scent, texture, performance, quality and flavour. A one-star rating means that the product is "simply delicious". The Great Taste quality mark gives a guarantee that this almond butter is very tasty.
Nice as a snack, in your smoothie or as a dessert
A number of ways to use Power Butter:
- As a spread on bread instead of peanut butter (for people who do not follow a paleo/ketogenic diet)
- As an addition to your breakfast yoghurt or muesli
- As an ingredient in paleo or low-carb recipes
- As a dip for celery, carrot, cucumber or other raw vegetables
- As topping of banana, apple or other fruit
- Added to a smoothie for extra substance, creaminess and healthy fats
- As an addition to cakes, desserts or (paleo)recipes
- On a piece of extra dark chocolate for a quick snack
- Spooned straight out of the jar
- Mixed with Powerlogy Power Nougat (hazelnut paste) for a slightly sweeter chocolate flavour
All the benefits of Powerlogy Power Butter almond paste
- High-quality almond butter with gently roasted almond chunks
- Made with just almonds with a hint of salt - no unnecessary additives
- Made of high-quality, organic almonds from Sicily
- A satiating snack due to a good ratio of fat, protein, and fibre
- Fits perfectly into a paleo / low-carb / ketogenic diet
- Suitable for all diets: free from gluten, added sugar, dairy products and artificial additives
- Rated "Simply delicious" - Winner of the 2015 Great Taste Awards
- Processed with care to preserve as much nutritional value as possible
- Tested for oxidation damage and mycotoxins