Ingredients & Usage
Vitamine D3 is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of vitamins.
Suggested Use: Take 1 soft gel per 2 days, preferably in the morning, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. This supplement is not suitable for children under 10 years. Our suggested Use differs from the label of the producer because of Dutch legislation. The maximum allowed dosage per day is 100 micrograms for adults. This product contains 5000 IU which is the same as 125 micrograms.
Ingredients per serving (1 softgel)
|- Calories from fat
|- Saturated Fat
|| 0.1 %
|- Trans Fat
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
|| 5000 IU
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal])
Other Ingredients: Softgel capsule (glycerin, gelatin, USP purified water).
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 11.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner first if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition, are taking any medications or other non-Natural Stackstm supplements or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958