Ingredients & Usage
Serotonin Brain Food™ is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of amino acids.
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules per day during situations of mental effort, a negative state of mind, when feeling washed out, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Avoid use in the evening. Our suggested Use differs from the label of the producer because of Dutch legislation.
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules)
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
|Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate)
|Zinc (Zinc Glycinate)
|Rhodiola Rosea (root) extract
(standardized to 3% total rosavins, min. 1% salidrosides)
| 267 mg
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]), * RI unknown
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Phenylketonurie (PKU) patients: contains phenylalanine.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- Do not use this product if you are taking medication that increases serotonin levels.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a dry and cool place.
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958