Ingredients & Usage
Vitamin C with dihydroquercetine is a dietary supplement which falls into the category of vitamins.
- Take one (1) tablet per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients per Serving (1 tablet)
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|Dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside [from grape extract (leaf)]
RI = EU Reference Intake, * no RI available.
Other Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide), coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Store tightly closed in a dry and cool place.
This product is a dietary supplement and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden