Ingredients & Usage
Life Extension Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of fibres.
Suggested use: Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily before the heaviest meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Ingredients per Serving (1 capsule)
|Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend (supplying)
|Protease SP (A. oryzae, B. subtilis)
||25,000 FCC (HUT)
|Amylase (A. oryzae)
||10,000 FCC (DU)
|Lactase (A. oryzae)
||2,000 FCC (ALU)
|Cellulase (T. longibrachiatum)
||2,000 FCC (CU)
|Lipase (C. rugosa)
||7,500 FCC (FIP)
RI= EU Reference Intake
* no RI (EU Reference Intake) available
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, delayed release capsule (hypromellose, purified water, gellan gum), medium chain triglycerides.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not purchase if outer seal is damaged or broken.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden