Ingredients & Usage
Life Extension Omega-3 is a dietary supplement which falls under the category of fatty acids.
Take two soft gels one to three times a day along with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. The beneficial effect on brain function and vision is reached by taking 2 x 1 soft gels daily. The beneficial effect on blood pressure is obtained by taking 2 x 2 soft gels daily, the beneficial effect on the heart is obtained by taking 3 x 3 soft gels daily.
An important tip is to take the soft gels with a meal that already contains saturated fats because this highly enhances the absorption.
Amount Per Serving (2 capsules)
|Calories from Fat
|Vitamine E (as D-alpha-tocopherol)
|Fish Oil Concentrate
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Other ingredients: highly refined fish oil concentrate (anchovy, sardine), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob colour, natural lemon flavour, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.
†Gas Chromatography by A%
Molecularly distilled Omega-3 contains twice as much EPA and DHA as conventional fish oil capsules.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store in a dry and cool place.
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden