What's in Bulletproof Sleep Mode?
- Melatonin is a natural hormone released in the absence of light that supports your circadian rhythm. It’s an ingredient commonly found in many sleep supplements at higher doses, but too much melatonin can leave you with an unnatural spike of melatonin into the next day. Unlike the vast majority of melatonin supplements on the market — which are either extracted from animal pineal glands or artificially created in a lab — the bio-identical melatonin in Sleep Mode is 100% plant-sourced from Herbatonin®.
- L-Ornithine is an adaptogenic amino acid
- Bulletproof Brain Octane® oil to keep you going with fats for fuel.
Bulletproof Sleep Mode is a food supplement in the fatty acids category.
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules)
|| 0,5 g
|- of which Caprylic Acid Tryglicerides
|Plant-sourced, Bio-identical Melatonin
Herbatonin® is the registered trademark of NHI, Inc.
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]), * RI unknown.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide, purified water, zinc oxide, curcumin.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- If you are 18 years or younger, pregnant or lactating, on medication (including blood pressure medication), have a medical condition, or are allergic to any listed ingredients, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Shelf Life: 1 year
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
Bulletproof 360, Inc
1750 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004