What's in Bulletproof Eye Armor?
Bulletproof Eye Armor contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin A contributes to maintaining normal eyesight and supports the normal function of skin and mucous membranes.
- Luteinis synthesized only by plants and like other xanthophylls is found in high quantities in green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and yellow carrots.
- Zeaxanthin isomers (5 times more than other macular carotenoid ingredients) from Lutemax® 2020, which also contains meso-zeaxanthin. Meso-zeaxanthin preferentially deposits in the center of the macula, and is extremely rare in the diet.
- Astaxanthin provides the red color of salmon meat and the red color of cooked shellfish
- Bilberry fruit is native to northern Europe and contain anthocyanins.
Use & Usage
Bulletproof Eye Armor is a dietary supplement that falls in the category of vitamins.
Take one softgel daily with a meal.
Ingredients per serving (1 softgel)
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)
|| 20 mg
|Zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin
Lutemax® 2020 is a registered trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies LTD.
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]), * RI unknown.
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, organic caramel.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- If you are 18 years or younger, pregnant or lactating, on medication (including blood pressure medication), have a medical condition, or are allergic to any listed ingredients, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Shelf Life: 1 year
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
Manufactured in the USA.
Bulletproof 360, Inc
1750 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004