Ingredients & Usage
Bulletproof Coconut Charcoal™ is a dietary supplement that falls into the category of fibres.
Suggested Use: Use 1 capsule 30 minutes before a meal and 1 shortly after a meal if you are not sure of the quality of the food you eat or alcohol you consume.
Because of the high absorbency using Charcoal may decrease the effectiveness of certain medications. Consult your physician before using Charcoal. Never use Charcoal simultaneously with medication.
Studies have shown that Activated Charcoal is harmless, does not affect sleep, appetite, or welfare. Everyone reacts differently to different doses so consult your doctor before consumption to avoid undesirable effects such as constipation and use only the recommended dose.
Ingredients per serving (2 capsules)
|| 1000 mg
|| RI unknown
RI= EU Reference Intake (of an average adult [2000 kcal]).
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May cause harmless darkening of stools.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- When used in high doses, constipation can be the result.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- If you are 18 years or younger, pregnant or lactating, on medication (including blood pressure medication), have a medical condition, or are allergic to any listed ingredients, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet.
Bulletproof 360, Inc
1750 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004