Quality that meets the highest standards.
The Life Extension Europe employees are as passionate about supplements as we are about servicing our customers. At Life Extension Europe we do not only sell supplements. We sell trust. If you, as a customer, wish to make smart health choices you need a supplements supplier that you can trust. Your top priority is the same as ours: To make sure that you get the premium quality supplements that Life Extension Europe is known to deliver.
Products that are displayed by Life Extension Europe are all manufactured in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines. These rigorous guidelines specify quality control, inspection criteria for components and fully outline all production control procedures, cleanliness measures, waste disposal and record keeping. That is why you never have to doubt products delivered by Life Extension Europe.
When you purchase a product from Life Extension Europe, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund important scientific research aimed at discovering potential new medical therapies that could save the lives of millions.
Your valued support through purchase is essential in helping Life Extension Europe and the Life Extension Foundation discover new approaches aimed at understanding the root causes of ageing and disease. Products purchased from the Life Extension Europe website are formulated with a targeted selection of premium grade ingredients designed for optimal performance.
We hope that your supplements shopping experience is of the same standard as the products we sell. If you have any comments about the Life Extension Europe website, the way we ship or our products in general, please feel free to contact us.
Our track record
The Life Extension Foundation was the first organisation to defy the FDA by promoting the use of antioxidant vitamins to maintain health. The Foundation was the first organisation to promote
- the use of low dose aspirin to maintain cardiovascular health;
- recommend against the use of iron in dietary supplements because of evidence that iron causes massive free radical damage contributing to the development of cancer, atherosclerosis and a host of other diseases;
- inform about the "miracle nutrient" coenzyme Q10, about the anti-cancer carotenoids lycopene, lutein, and xanthophyl, and about the most effective anti-ageing therapy in the world, Melatonin;
- introduce European "smart drugs" like piracetam, centrophenoxine, and DHEA.
View the Foundation's scientific achievements in health and longevity.
What makes our products unique?
Life Extension uses only premium quality vitamins and other ingredients. Our dedication to excellence insists that our nutritional supplements meet the highest standards and criteria.
That is why Life Extension insists on purchasing only the highest quality raw materials from all over the world, primarily from leading US, Japanese and European sources. Life Extension goes one step further by using advanced analytical methods, such as high-performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, to ensure our products meet label claims for potency and purity. Life Extension tests its raw materials using US Pharmacopeia and other exacting pharmaceutical assay standards.
Quality and safety
We focus on three specific areas:
- Raw Materials: Unlike other supplement companies, the ingredients that go into our supplements are not chosen based on cost. Instead they are chosen based on purity (to ensure contaminants such as microbes and heavy metals comply with regulatory and GMP's requirements), potency and usage in successful scientific research.
- Validation of the Efficacy of Ingredients by Scientific Research: We use ingredients and dosages that accurately replicate the most successful results obtained in scientific studies for maximum efficacy.
- Manufacturing: Naturally, we are in strict compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for manufacturing, packaging, and storage.
Life Extension was the first to embrace the concept of pharmaceutical quality materials & manufacturing standards by insisting that the raw materials utilised in our nutritional supplements were of the highest purity available and were consistently tested for any contaminants. However, since the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994, regulators defined dietary supplements in a different way than pharmaceutical drugs, making the characterisation of a “pharmaceutical grade” dietary supplement problematic. Thus, from a regulatory perspective the term “pharmaceutical” applies to drugs, which dietary supplements are not based on the definitions contained in the 1994 statute. Regrettably, some supplement companies continue to use “pharmaceutical grade” in advertising materials and on product labels in an effort to convey the idea of purity and quality. However, it is not a term regulatory agencies recognise to describe a dietary supplement product; it is misleading and should be avoided