Ingredients & Usage
Spray the BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray directly into your mouth. The recommended usage is to take 8 spray doses 20 minutes before going to bed. You can start with half a dose (4 sprays) or less and increase the dose as needed.
The dosage of melatonin can be adjusted as needed:
4 sprays contain 0.5 mg melatonin.
8 sprays contain 1.0 mg melatonin.
For reducing the subjective feelings of jet lag:
- Take at least 0.5 mg of melatonin shortly before bedtime on the first day of travel.
- Take at least 0.5 mg of melatonin shortly before bedtime at the destination for several days after arrival.
You can also use the BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray after brushing your teeth. It contains no sugar and has a fresh mint taste.
One bottle of BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray contains 30 mL, sufficient for 30 daily doses of 8 sprays.
Ingredients per dose of 1 ml (8 sprays)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Additional ingredients: water, sweetener (sorbitol, glycerine), acidifier (citric acid), flavour (lemon, mint), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate).
BrainEffect Sleep Melatonin Spray is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparation category and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Use is not recommended unless otherwise advised:
- For children under 12 years old.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- For a consecutive period longer than 3 weeks.
- When using drugs that act on the brain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and children.
Berliner Allee 62-66